Blood 10 days b4 periods
I had unprotected sex 15 days back and took an ipill within 24 hours. I know they aren't 100% effective. But since my periods had got over a few days back, I thought it was okay. Since after that, I had constant itching in my vagina. So yesterday I started using a Candid cl vaginal suppository. Today, right now I noticed blood in my pants. My periods date is still atleast 10 days away. What could this be? It's confusing. Please help me.

Dr. Maulik Shah
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Ahmedabad
hi, see i pill contain larger amount of hormone so hormonal irregularity occur initial 1 to 2 month after i pill so dont worry it will cure by it own