cardiologist-icon
Blockage in heart
I want to know that who is the best doctor for cardiac surgery in India please mention doctor address and hospital with city ...please reply me as soon as possible

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
General Physician 5 yrs exp Noida

Has he already undergone  CAG CAG findings will decide what is required Nothing Drugs Angioplasty or CABG Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician & Clinical Cardiologist

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  There are many good cardiologist's in india. One such doctor is Dr. Devi shetty in bangalore. Narayana hrudayalaya. He is considered one of the best and the infrastructure is also considered one of the best. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore