Bloating in the body
My body often gets swelled up results in body ache, pukish, feverish, laziness and sleepy..this happens before periods more otherwise it has become a constant phenomena

If your problems have not yet been solved you may contact Dr A K Mandal through Practo location dumdum Kolkata else entire exercise will be fruitless
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Hi,these symptoms are due to hormonal changes related to periods.But if they persist throughout the month get complete blood investigation done, also thyroid function test done.