Bloating,Belching, etc.

I hav lost 13kgs in a year(stable).Facing less mental clarity(brain fog),fatigue.Had Colonoscopy,Endoscopy,tTG,CBC and all came normal.Earlier I was passing 3-4 times stool and now it's 1-2 after treatment.still feels that haven't passed stool properly.Not able to gain weight despite proper diet.Can it be Crohn or IBS?

Increase your fiber intake. Adding fiber to your diet increases the weight of your stool and speeds its passage  through your intestines. Slowly begin to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables each day. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals. Exercise most days of the week. Physical activity increases muscle activity in your intestines. Try to fit in exercise most days of the week. Don't ignore the urge to have a bowel movement. Take your time in the bathroom, allowing yourself enough time to have a bowel movement without distractions and without feeling rushed. Several types of laxatives exist. Each works somewhat differently to make it easier to have a bowel movement...