Bloated Tummy

Yes, I do consume Alchohol and love fatty foods. Now, is there any way to help myself get rid of my condition? I know that answer, but have a little hope that I might get some positive answer, if any. :(

Dr. Swapan Banerjee
Dietitian/Nutritionist 22 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi thanks for your question & I will be happy to help you. As you know you must give up these bad habits. You are still young energetic working professional in Kolkata,so you have long life yet to go. Get a balanced diet,even you can take help from me as I in kolkata, in general you need dynamic lifestyles, add good fruits,vegetables, less organic foods more vegan oriented.high protein low fat ,no junk or fast foods based diet is recommended for you IT people altogether.No stress but normal dynamic life styles with time home made good foods & normal working.

Hi......, Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function..... begin to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables each day. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals..... Adding fiber to your diet increases the weight of your stool and speeds its passage through your intestines. And decreases your bloating sensation.... Exercise most days of the week. Physical activity increases muscle activity in your intestines.....