Blisters on body
I had got tinea on month of october 2015 i had consulted a very good dermatologist in airoli navi mumbai he gave me some prescriptions by which the tinea problem was cured but he never stopped giving me the medicines it continued for 3 months due to which i had a very bad reaction to the medicines and got blisters all around my body in my back neck hands even after i told the doctor about it he told that it is due to heat and excess intake of medicine and he wrote down more medicines for it so i was fed up and stopped goin to him i took ayurvedic medicine and the blisters were completely gone but now at this moment i have a different kind of problem i have got some blisters kind of (small dana) in my hands in my private parts and near my neck they come and go by themself but they are very scrathy and a new one comes every day as my experience with the skin specialist in airoli was very bad and frightening i am confused and frightened that whom should i consult now plzz do help ....
87 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sonal Khade Ahuja
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
sorry to hear that your experience was bad with a dermatologist before u have small itchy papules u said dear i will have to see you to diagnose it well n treat you accordingly
Next Steps
visit my clinic in cbd belapur for further managemnt
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?