Blisters in mouth
I oftenly get blisters in my mouth area's. If I eat rough items I hurt my mouth skin it gets peeled off and becomes difficult for eating hot and spicy food items. Recently i ate a lays chilly flavour i noticed after after some time that there to were blisters on inner lining improve of cheek inside my mouth oral health please suggest any multivitamin

Hello, you need to consult an oral Medicine specialist to get the soft tissues evaluated. In the mean time avoid hot,spicy food for 2 weeks.Eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies.Drink plenty of water and take a course of multivitamin tablets. Regards Dr Sumanmakam

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+199
Chat with a dentist
hello, pain could be due to formation of ulcers in your mouth. you can apply baking soda or do baking soda in water rinses. this will help to heal ulcers. if it still persists, you need to consult a physician and get your vitamin B levels checked. if required take supplements for it.
blisters can be bcoz of vitamin deficiency...acidity and in case of constipation also
visit ur dentist for proper diagnosis of the problem.they will prescribe u with proper medicine
increase water intake and take more of fibrous food
Sir, you should do a vitamin course for this. Get yourself checked with a periodontist as this condition is generally called as desquamative gingivitis (pealing of gingiva).
avoid eating anything spicy or crunchy like chips etc.
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Just avoid taking rough, hot and spicy foods for some days. Tab. Health ok once a day for a month. Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Helo ..these conditions often lead to extreme burning sensation or uneasines in oral cavity and mostly caused by defeincyb.U should start by taking tab CRV gold once daily .Plus stopage of spicy foods wil help .Also any gum paint or ointment like Kenacort gel would help a lot .regards