Blister on skin
I am having these small watery sac bumps on few area of body like hands, between fingers,  and more near groin area and around thighs. A bump also on penis is quite hurting. These blisters I guess are itchy, can anyone help to get cure easy at home or tablets, cream et cetera.
81 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jagat Shah
Homoeopath 13 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi my name is Dr Jagat Shah( M.D. Homoeopathy). Issue of blisters that you are facing is find of skin infection, it can be easily treated. Please contact Total Health Care for further help. Please feel free to call us. Dr Jagat Shah.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.