Blister on skin
I am having these small watery sac bumps on few area of body like hands, between fingers,  and more near groin area and around thighs. A bump also on penis is quite hurting. These blisters I guess are itchy, can anyone help to get cure easy at home or tablets, cream et cetera.

Dr. Jagat Shah
Homoeopath 13 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi my name is Dr Jagat Shah( M.D. Homoeopathy). Issue of blisters that you are facing is find of skin infection, it can be easily treated. Please contact Total Health Care for further help. Please feel free to call us. Dr Jagat Shah.