Blemishes and dandruff
My daughter is 16 years old.Her uper lips skin and chin area is very dark than whole face and she has dandruff also and her hair is not growing so much. We had try many treatments and ozon treatment in a parlour also but nothing had worked.Her forhead is full of achne because of dandruff,pls tell me what to do and to which dr I hv to cunsult.

Skin care needs to be customized based on the presenting complaints. There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions and commitment on part of the patient. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Sun protection is mandatory and will require usage of Sunscreens