Bleeds while cough
After eating spicy food, I noticed blood or black powder kind of substance comes out of mouth. The black substance tastes like sand. I used to smoke earlier but I stopped last 4 years ago, I doubt whether it could be a throat cancer. Is this normal?

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

For a doctor to prescribe you medicines, it is necessary to understand the patient's problems first hand, to clinically examine patients, which cannot be done here. Please use this app to search for an ENT Specialist in your town/city and go and consult him immediately.
Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, throat cancer,,!!!!? Well it is very difficult to diagnose such a condition with this small description. Black powder like thing Is not a normal condition and tastes like salt!!?, you need to get examined first to come to any conclusion. Kindly visit ENT specialist.