Bleeding problem
Whenever i have had sex blood comes out from my vagina. Sometimes it's just 2 or 3 drops or sometimes it comes put in large volume. Also I have irregular periods

Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
Hello, Irregular periods is caused by hormonal imbalance (like prolactin, oestrogen, progesterone,) hypothyroidism, reproductive tract infections, PCOS, anemia,fibroids, stress etc, you need to be examined first to find the cause for irregular periods and for bleeding during sex , don't worry all can be managed with medicines please consult a gynecologist.