Bleeding during pregnancy
Hi doctor, My sister-in-law is bleeding just like period. Its her 10th week of pregnancy, she has undergone medicinal abortion twice before. Is it a threat to life?? Please suggest

hello, visit a gynecologist immediately for evaluation. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+193
Chat with a sexologist
Hello, Has she visited a gynaecologist before? She needs to see one and get an Ultrasound done immediately to know if the pregnancy is fine!