Blackspots on my face

I am a male of 23 years Old, I have dark spots all over my face, what can I do to get rid of this problem permanently ?
views-icons 42 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. firstly,I'll have to see what has caused the spots. there are many causes of blackspots request you to kindly attach a picture along with your query. please consult a dermatologist for further help. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?