Hi. Greetings. The following would help you :
1. Daily use of sunscreen in day time of SPF 30 applied half hour before sun exposure
2. Daily bed time/ day time use of moisturiser like cetaphil or emoderm if you have dry skin
3. Peeling agents and skin lightening agents prescribed by dermatologist for reducing tan and improving your natural skin colour and reducing spots.
4. Evaluation by dermatologist for for chemical Peel and micro derm abrasion - this will indeed help even black heads.
5. Kindly read my blog on daily skin care on Practo health feed.
6. Daily fitness work out and loads of fruits and veggies will help loads in improving your skin.
Hope this helps.
Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal, excel care hospital, Bangalore.