Black spots on the lower part of my body
Hi doctors, Thank you very much (to whoever replies to my question). These spots started appearing last September - October. I have consulted a few dermatologists and have been using the medication they provided. Some of the spots have faded completely, however the rest of the spots are there as if it is. I was diagnosed with Lichen Planus, but I am afraid that this might be something else. This might be psychological because my doctor assures me every time that these spots are nothing serious and these are definitely not cancerous spots. However I am not able to put my mind to rest about these. Attaching a few pictures of the major spots that are currently there. Thanks!

Don't worry...you are suffering from eczematous dermatitis causing this pigmentation. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.