Black spots on back body
I had several balck spots actually its not pure black its in dark color than my skin color my body sweats a lot how how can i get ot of this spot on my skin

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This presentation can be seen with many diseases. This is limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. Hope it helps you. An image could have been better.
The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition
Dr. Manoj Waghmare
Dermatologist 12 yrs exp Nagpur
You may be suffering from pityriasis versicolor, a fungal infection...excessive sweating is a predisposing factor for that. You can bath twice daily with a antifungal soap. But my advice will be to get yourself examined by a dermatologist and get proper treatment.