Black spot raised over skin
Recently I found 4 black spot in my leg and back arm. It looks like mole but it is slight raised from skin looks like bulged. I'm worried as I don't recollect seeing these from childhood and recently found these. Is this normal? These look regular in shape and bulging varies. Please suggest what are these. Do I need to worry ? How to treat. I have attached photos for reference. I had recently took covishield (3 weeks over) and worried if these appeared post vaccination.

Normal.. mole.. for detailed information do direct online consultation
Consult with your dermatologist for proper evaluation