Black skin in neck only
Black colour only in neck. When i get up in the morning it looks worst and looks more black. But after some time it fades a little bit . But when i get exposed in sunlight for few minutes it turns black again and my skin looks dull. It makes me lose my confidence. Plz help me . Thankyou

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Kindly meet a Dermatologist near you for diagnosis and treatment plans. Similar presentation can be seen in many skin diseases and can be diagnosed during a consultation. It merits a thorough assessment and symptomatic treatment will delay diagnosis.
Meet a dermatologist.