Black neck
The skin of the back of my neck has become very dark. It looks very different from the rest of skin colour and very dirty and bad too. I tried all home remedied but there was no improvement. This has persisted for many years but I never paid heed. What should I do to get the skin back to normal? My age is 30, height is 5ft and 6 inches with body weight of 72 kgs

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 12 yrs exp Delhi

Acanthosis nigricans is the name of disease that you got. Get your Sugar level checked Fasting insulin levels Lipid profile Than get back to me