Black mark under lips
I have this black mark since 7-8 years. Day by day it is getting even more worst. I have never used any wrong product on face. Still I don't know how it happened. Please prescribe me the ointment tablet for this mark so that it can be lighten up.

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this black spot... Medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
Hello dear. Consult online for a prescription medication. It will go away. Or You can visit my clinic in Delhi
Consult online
Elocon cream apply twice daily for 2 weeks