Bitten by street dog
I am bitten by street dog at morning 6:30 AM... So since how long we should treatment.. and what we do in this case.. and dog bite in my leg.. i attach a picture of these area

First of all wash it with soap under running water. Goto nearby health facility and take inj. T. T and start anti rabies vaccines course by doctor.

+193
Chat with a doctor
Dear , don't worry Consult  physician or any casulty of ant hopsital immediately Need Inj tetanus toxoid and antirabies vaccine rabipure five doses  0 ,3, 7,14, 28  days Wound care Antibiotics analgaecis
Yes Blood come Consult me  I will Suggest  YOU