Birth control pills
I am on yasmin. I didn't miss my any pill. But instead of giving 7days gap I started my pill pack on 4th day of my pill free day which was 1 st day of my period and I was continuously spotting till 10th day of my period. Dr prescribed me Crina NCR 15 mg. I was ok for a week but again started to bleed so she doubled my dose. Same time I was continuing yasmin too. Haven't missed any pill. I had sex only once on my 7day of period when I was spotting. Is there any chance of pregnancy cos I was spotting and had Crina NCR 15 mg along with Yasmin?

No chance of pregnancy
Don’t take Crina NCR along With Yasmin. Yasmin is enough for getting regular periods and acting as contraceptive Drink plenty of water when on Yasmin as it contains a mild diuretic for loosing weight. If bleeding is there despite Yasmin you can increase dose and take Estradiol as 30 micrograms containing pill like Dronis -30
No chance of pregnancy ma'am no need to worry.
Plz consult privately Get a USG pelvis & s BHCG to be more sure of things