Bilateral variocele
I have pain in my left testicle..I was given 10 injections then when scanned,it showed bilateral variocele..the doc gave tablets and said i'l be fine..he didn't mention anything about surgery..only the tablets will be enough ??how long will it take to recover as I still have pain??
64 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi...., Varicocele treatment may not be necessary. However, if your varicocele causes pain, testicular atrophy or infertility or if you are considering assisted reproductive techniques, you may want to undergo varicocele repair. The purpose of surgery is to seal off the affected vein to redirect the blood flow into normal veins.  ..Consult Urologist for further advice....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.