Bilateral variocele
I have pain in my left testicle..I was given 10 injections then when scanned,it showed bilateral variocele..the doc gave tablets and said i'l be fine..he didn't mention anything about surgery..only the tablets will be enough ??how long will it take to recover as I still have pain??

Hi...., Varicocele treatment may not be necessary. However, if your varicocele causes pain, testicular atrophy or infertility or if you are considering assisted reproductive techniques, you may want to undergo varicocele repair. The purpose of surgery is to seal off the affected vein to redirect the blood flow into normal veins.  ..Consult Urologist for further advice....