Big skin near my ankle
In my left leg ankle, i am having a round more skin. It is not paining, but, i don't know what it is and which category of Doctor, i need to consult. Please guide me on this. As it is not paining, i have not seen any Doctor till now.
31 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician Bangalore
Hi there...I can understand your concern. It would have been better if you had posted a photo of the lesion. It's very difficult to tell what you are describing. It could be a skin tag. It will need detailed clinical examination. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation and management.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?