Big and open pores on skin
Hi doctor I am 25 years old I have very large pores and my skin is saggy and I use Himalaya soap and I wash twice a day. My skin Is too oily . I try to wipe or wash my face to get rid but my face looks dull and oily and pores looks large ..I cannot able to hangout with my friends and with my colleagues ..I  back step to every party beacause I have very low confidence in my face appeal ... Due to pandamic I cannot contact doctor and I don't have any dermatologist around me kindly help me to fix this issue and help me... My skin is soo skinny and saggy like loose ... Doctor please please help me .

Undergo fraxel laser resurfacing therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation
You have post acne scars. Kindly consult online for proper evaluation and treatment.
Hi.. resurfacing laser will help you.. but for now due to pandemic you can start including retinol products and vit c in to skin routine..consult online for further assessment and treatment..