Best sugar form?
Which is the safest sugar form amongst Honey, Brown sugar, white sugar, desi bura(extract from sugar in a powder form) or jaggery? Also, please mention the reasons for it. Thanks.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. According to me jaggery is a better source of a sweetner . honey is second . i do not recommend any one to use too much of white or brown sugar because they have the dual number of calories and are equally bad. Jaggery has with it a good amount of iron content also. Honey is known for its immunity boosting properties. but anything too much is bad. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.

Full form of fna test