Best nutrient medicines for greying hair
What are the best nutrient medicines for greying of hairs. Is Keraglo Men is the best for it? I am having lot of grey hairs at 31 age. Also had vitamin D deficiency few months ago. So please tell best medicines for it.

Specific medicine required...Don't worry...you are suffering from premature canities causing this white hair.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
You can visit my clinic for treatment
For greying of hair you can better use Trichoton-AT tablets and Q-sera black serum apply daily night For Vit.D deficiency take DV 60K tablets wkly once