Best birth control option of mom of 9mth
I am a breastfeeding mom of 9 months baby. Periods not started after delivery. Height- 5'5" Weight- 89 kg Delivery type- c section Have PCOD No illness, no medication Which birth control option will be best for me? Please suggest some names

Hello , I understand your query. kindly consult online for a detailed history and appropriate treatment. regards Dr EMMANUEL MJ MD

It is better if u get a copper t inserted. If you need to take ocp then go for progesterone only pills.
You may get copper T inserted. No side-effects.
Progesterone pills are suitable for lactating mother in early post pregnancy.but even normal pills are ok if lactation is established or weaning is  started