Bent penis & no full erection
Iam a diabetic for the past say 16 yrs & on medication on anti depressants for bipolar depression also hv neuropathy in both legs,retinopathy stage 2 & glaucoma.i hv a bent penis & do not get an erection which will penetrate.a urologist tells me it is peyronies disease & can't be cured but I hv no pain & can masturbate & ejaculate. Pl advise

It's because of sexual weakness and  diabetes... To get rid of this problem permanently.. To enjoy sexual activity completely for 30to40 minutes ... Erection will remain hard.. Quit smoking and drinking if any... Eat healthy food and nuts.. Be stress free and take sleep of 8to9 hours...
for further information consult me privately