Bent Penis Downward

Hello All, I am having a normal sex life. Mixed with masturbation and vaginal intercourse with my partner. But from past few years I noticed that my penis is bent downward. I dont face any issues with the sex life. But while intercourse I wanna try out some new positions. The reason that is bothering is it is getting to touch my partner's G-Spot when we face each other. I went through many questions in the forum and google. Found that it's normal until unless it's hurting. But I would really appreciate any help to correct the curvature. Appreciate the help. Thanks in advance.

Doctor Answers (1) on Bent Penis Downward

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. As you have already read and know, it's normal to have a curvature until it's hurting. I would suggest you consult a Surgeon in person regards to this. Because no medicine will be helpful. If you are so worried, then surgical correction can be done. But for that you will have to consult a plastic surgeon. Regards