Belly fat in my stomach

Dear maam, I am a married woman and my age is 32yrs. we are not yet going to family planning but it's going soon. ma'am after marriage my belly fat in my stomach is very high and it's looks very bad. My friend advice to me that before going pregnancy use herbelife product for reduce my belly fat. but without consulting a dietitian I can not.so please advise me your best .

Doctor Answers (1) on Belly fat in my stomach

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
If you want to lose weight you can start a low calorie diet in which your meals are divided into 5 smaller meals rather than 3 huge meals.
Herbalife products are some protein shakes and person has to drink that itself and cannot eat anything else. I wouldn't recommend that though it works.
Consult a dietician and follow her diet chart, and also workout daily.
If you dont want to consult a dietician. There are many diet charts available online as per your caloric needs.
The main thing is you need to be burning more calories than what you are taking and that will give you results.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Bangalore.