Bell's palsy
I had a bike accident in winters 4 years back and had lot of face injury. I m suffering nerve disorder on right side of my face due to that accident. I have eye twitching problem.Alignment of right side face is disordered, i feel lack of sensation on my right cheek. Could you please suggest me is there any treatment for this. I have been to many doctors but got disappointed. I took physio therapy as well for one month but only 10% of effect i can feel.kindly advise.

Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 5 yrs exp Hyderabad

Neurological problems take lot of time to improve.. be patient and continue physiotherapy. Try tab gabamax gold daily one at night.
Dr. Anil B Sheth
General Physician 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad
u need to consult a Neurophysician for yr problem ,he may advise to get MRI of yr brain to know any internal injury in any part of brain.