Belching and bloating!
Hi, Whenever I eat something,either small meal or large,there is belching once and I feel bloated after that(not an IBS).There is mild pain near navel area.Also, there is too much flatulence(generally without sound) which always starts in evening with brain fog.Is it because of SIBO? I DON'T HAVE ANY STRESS.

Dr. Harisha N L

Avoiding triggers. Fatty and spicy foods, processed foods, carbonated beverages, caffeine, alcohol and smoking can trigger indigestion. Maintaining a healthy weight. Excess pounds put pressure on your abdomen, pushing up your stomach and causing acid to back up into your esophagus. Practice relaxation techniques, such as deep breathing, meditation or yoga. Spend time doing things you enjoy. Get plenty of sleep...Consult nearest physician they will do the needful.