Becoming fat
I am becoming fat i eat lot if junk food and do not drink milk i cant control my tongue i always decide that i will not eat any junk food from now but then i loose my patience and eat it and i don't do excercise also plz give an easy and effective method to contol my belly

Ms. Rashmi Sharma
Dietitian/Nutritionist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

Take small frequent meals. Make small targets like early morning till 10:30am then relax by listning music or make urself busy in any recreational activity. Then make target of 1:30 meal then 3:30 meal ..after half an hour drink 1 ltr water in intervals. Make target of 5:00pm till 8:00 pm after dinner take green tea. Try to maintain diary in starting then it becomes the part of your lifestyle. Dont make big targets..it can confuse your system