Beard consultation
Hey doctor I have a nice beard but i have less hair growth below my lower lip and have little thin hair on upper beard line. So please help me to grow thick hair and fast growth over these two areas. I hope you will definitely help me Thank you so much

Kindly share relavent photographs and consult online for detailed discussion and proper prescription...
Don't worry...... Specific medicine available for good growth... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Consult online with clear pictures