Banana during pregnancy
I have 19 weeks pregnancy... I m eating 1 banana daily... is it good for health during pregnancy.. someone said to me dnt eat banana.. someone said eat banana till 5 th month... and what z right ? What is wrong? I dnt understand.. please tell me what is the problm by eating banana?

Dr. Rujul Jhaveri Gujarathi
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi, banana is good. You can eat everything whatever u like except pineapple and Papaya, that too without any evidence to say no but as per few scientist. Eat dry fruits especially Almonds, Walnuts, dates etc. Have everything is small quantity. It will help. Coconut water twice or thrice a week is also helpful. Avoid spicy and oily as it causes acidity. One should have a litre of milk but I know it's not possible daily. Avoid raw foods.