Balding+heavy Itching+vax type on scalp
I have done hair transplant 2 years back. That time also I had itching and vax type on scalp. Now after 2 year, my head is almost bald and itchiness and vax type material still on my scalp.

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this itching scalp... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
This is called seborrheic dermatitis. Please send photos using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment