Bald head and hair loss
I have bald head, I had hair transplant 3 years back but hair didn't grow as expected in the recipient area and the scar in back of my head looks ugly when I shave off my head. I still have hair loss problem. Can this be treated and is it possible regrow the hair?

Hairfall can be controlled with medications.would need pictures of the scalp to reach a diagnosis.consult me online for further treatment
Yes male pattern baldness can be treated. Please send photos using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment
Hello I have gone through your problem Ideally there r just 3 Treatment options for hairfall. Medical management prp, mesotherapy Transplant
I will need to see the pictures of ur hairs to understand the severity of loss
avoid dyes chemicals and hair colour use a good antihairfall shampoo . use hair serum u can do direct online consulation with me so I can suggest you further treatment. tc
Yes.. possible.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos