Balance problem

From past 2months i have this balance problem.while walking i feel as if iam falling.which doctor should i consult
views-icons 110 Views 6 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

balance disorders can occur because of variety of reasons one being disorders of inner ear. there are other conditions which can present with giddiness such as lesions of brain, carotid vessel disorders, cervical spine problems, drug induced as well as non specific ones. you need to consult nearby ENT specialist or neurologist for proper diagnosis
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

This is an issue related to the semicircular canals in the inner portion of both your ears which are the organelles of balance. When there is asymmetry in their functioning, you experience these symptoms known as vertigo. As an ENT, Head & Neck Surgeon, I can help you. You may use the practo app to directly fix up an appointment to consult me at a time of your convenience. Hope to see you soon. -Dr Gladson Guddappa Uchil Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar, Bengaluru.