Bad smell in mouth

I brush my teeth twice daily. But still bad smell comes out of my mouth. My teeth looks yellow as well. Please suggest some remedies to get rid of yellow teeth and bad smell. Is yellow teeth the problem behind the bad smell.

Dr. Anish Goyal
Dentist 7 yrs exp Sirsa
Hi, yellow teeth is one of the reason for bad smell. Basically whatever we eat , it gets deposited on our teeth in the form of plaque and calculus giving yellow appearance and causing bad smell and gum inflammation. You need to visit a dentist for cleaning and scaling of teeth. That will solve your problem.
Dr. Durga Kshitish Kothuru
Dental Surgeon 15 yrs exp Kakinada
Most common reasons for bad breath are decayed teeth and gum infections among from many others. It ll be resolved by correction of these 2 problems. If the problem still persists even after correction of these two problems, then the exact cause need to be determined. Consult ur nearest Dental Surgeon.
Dr. Thokala Dhamodaran
Endodontist 11 yrs exp Bangalore
The reasons for bad breath might not be related only with the teeth it might be involved with your health issues like gastric problem... It can be reduced if once cleaning of your teeth is done.. We have procedures like bleaching for whitening of your teeth.