Bad breath in my mouth

When I'm talking bad smell was coming but I'm taking twice the brushing daily but I'm suffering with problem from long time can I know what is this symptoms cause for and whom to consult for this problem unable to talk much with others because of this problem Please suggest eArly solution

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi.. undergo gum treatment from dentist or gum flap surgery if needed. Regards
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

You might be brushing twice daily but if the brushing technique is faulty the results of proper gun cleaning cannot be achieved...... also the reasons for bad breath are multiple and you need to visit a dentist who can diagnose the problem correctly and advise you the treatment plan accordingly..... most probably you will be requiring a session of teeth cleaning and guidance about about proper brushing technique.... Regards.....
Dr. Swastik Satpathy
Dental Surgeon 7 yrs exp Bhubaneswar

Hi dear, feeling embarrassed to talk because of bad breath even though you brushes twice daily!!, take it easy but little serious. Reason may be bad gums, so called pyorrhea or may be due to any systemic issues. Its good that you brushes twice daily but may be your inner surface of the teeth remain untouched. Kindly visit a dentist who will examine and let you know the solution for your bad breath and a proper way of brushing if required. Take care.
Dr. Sanjay Shah
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 30 yrs exp Mumbai

Many reasons for bad breath,  from local bad oral hygiene to systemic diseases in the body.  Usually collection of plaque and tartar in the teeth and gums are the main cause. Please get a professional cleaning or scaling and Polishing done by your dentist.  Secondly u may require gum treatment.  We do Laser gum  treatment with great success since 15 years.  Feel free to consult Laser Smile Care Centre anytime. God bless u always.
Dr. N Srinivas
Dentist 15 yrs exp Hyderabad
Bad breath is due to underlying gum problems which includes bad breath, bleeding gums and loosening of teeth. Treatment involves Scaling, Gum surgery and bone grafting if necessary. The cause for the problem need to be identified n solved plz visit Periodontist (specialist for gums) as soon as possible..
Dr. Rohit Tatu
Dentist 12 yrs exp Vadodara
Bad breath usually results due to gum problems like pyorrhoea. Symptoms like bad breath, bleeding gums and loose teeth are seen . bad breath can also be due other systemic diseases. pyorrhoea treatment involves thorough gum cleaning, sometimes a minor surgery and bone grafting. It has predictable results. The cause for bad breath needs to be identified and accordingly addressed