Bad breath and H pylori pangastritis
I have mild bad breath, belching and bloating.my dentist told me that I have good mouth and the smell is due to from stomach ,so I undergone endoscopy and my biopsy result was h pylori positive then I completed 14 days antibiotics course but my problem not solved ,then I undergone endoscopy 2 nd time and got lax les and pangastritis in results now I am having the tablets.,so please answer me what is my cause and how can I cure it ,does the h pylori antibiotics resistanct?

For pangastritis, not alone the h.pylori as the cause, There are other causes, quit smoking, avoid spicy foods, try antacid syrups with Amoxicillin capsules 500mg thrice daily for about 21day, u may be relleived..