Bacterial problem
Can Yoga treat pathogen overgrowth and SIBO(Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth), and H Pylori. If Yes, which Yoga postyre and for how much time? What are the other things which can help me?

Hi, only yoga cannot cannot treat the bacterial infection. But yoga can keep you healthy. For h pylori you need to take antibiotics according to regimen ( h pylori kit) take healthy vegetarian diet, drink more water. Avoid taking spicy, jnk and outside food. Consult general physician for further evaluation and treatment.

Is my cough viral or bacterial Bacterial vaginosis treatment Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth