Bacterial overgowth(SIBO)
My digestive system has become weak and I have lost a lot of weight(constant now). I am not able to gain weight. I had all the possible tests done(tTG,colonoscopy, endoscopy, thyroid, diabetes,biopsy and many more) except hydrogen breath test. Although, I have taken rifaximin several times(250mg, 400mg and 550 mg for 14 days ) with no improvement at all. Can we cure SIBO without any medicines? I know that our body flushes out and cleans intestines every two hours. Also, what can be the reason for my health. P.S. My symptoms are Brain Fog, Mild Constipation, Gas(especially in head).

Dr. Satish Kumar Gadi (Lt Col)
General Physician 40 yrs exp Gurgaon

You may be suffering from irritable bowel syndrome. You should consult a gastroentrologist for proper diagnosis and treatment. In the mean time you should try yoga and deep breathing exercises. Adequate rest and mental relaxation techniques may be helpful.