Backpain,heartburn
Back pain at the center of spinal column and exactly opposite to that the pain in chest and stomach pain. I have consulted to physician and he has prescribed below medicines and it doesn't work at all and suffering from pain, no affect of these medicines at all. Eprisan SR, Myospaz forte and Retense.

Hello.. I suggest you to consult an orthopaedician and get evaluated.. You have already been prescribed anti spasmodics and muscle relaxants..since you have not been relieved after that I think you need to undergo MRI and need to get evaluated for spine..
Dr. Mangesh Darekar
Orthopedist 9 yrs exp Pune

Pain in the back can be due to variety of reasons. Pain referred to chest wall is usually higher up the spine. I would suggest you visit a Orthopaedician and get examined.