Backpain frm hard workout
I am suffering from back pain from 3 years because one day i worked physical very hardly in ground after some time i am felling very high pain in my lower back from both joint after that it covers my upper back when i starts running after days it stops if i stop running it covers me again i take many medicines but not

Dr. Ankit Aggarwal (PT)
Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi

Thanks for question, your pain after workout can be due to several reasons,as it can be soft tissue injury, if any radiation then it can disc injury, or muscle injury. So 1st you should take rest, avoid those activities which are causing/ increasing your pain. You need some investigations as it being long time for pain, and clinical assessment to find out the cause of injury. If already done then physiotherapy has good results, as it will reduce pain, strengthen the affected area, prevent further injury. For more details www.proactivephysio.in