Backpain cause testicular
Actually i am a Athelter, after a long gap I went to gym then I felt little pain in my testicle, later pain was more, so I took treatment with urology for 6 months, they told cyst was there have tablet after that they they told you have recovered. Recently I am facing same pain but pain cause because of back pain, so I visited ortho specialist he told take rest and physiotherapy for 5 days and have tablets, as he told if I am sleeping no pain causes any where even in testicle, but @ evening time leaving from office I am having both back and testicular pain... I can't sustain the testicular pain... What type treatment will be good with ortho or again with utologyst

Hi.... Your symptoms could be due to Renal stones..... Most stones that cause renal colic are small and pass out with the urine in a day or so. You should drink plenty of fluids to encourage a good flow of urine. Strong painkillers are often needed to ease the painuntil you pass the stone. No other treatment is usually needed.... Get an ultrasound done.....Consult Urologist.....