Back/shin pain or Injury

I do workout (Running, Cardio, football) but have to stop due to injury or other problem. Running or brisk walking - shin pain or knee pain. Cardio - back pain. Football - back or wrist or leg injury. Due to this I have to stop my workout and im gaining wgt. please suggest if i shd consult a physiotherapists.
views-icons 65 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. P. Saradha (PT)
Physiotherapist 13 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Please consult a physio for an assessment to find out what is causing the pain.. And get some strenghting exercises before you do cardio or football
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?