Back pain - short breath
Sir, I have slight upper back pain from two days. Pain increased today and had a sharp pricking pain followed by shortness of breath. I was a smoker but have quit very recently. I am afraid if this could be lung cancer. Please help me with proper steps to take.

The details you have provided are not enough to reach at a diagnosis. Only after a proper diagnosis i can write you a good prescription. You need to answer the following questions for proper dosages and good treatment. 1. What's your age and weight? 2. Any pain abdomen ? 3. Since when do you have this problem ? 4. Do you have any other health problems except this problem? 5. Do you take any other medicines ? 6. Do you have any allergy to any medicines or otherwise? 7. Do you have any acidity problem ? 8. Do you drink or smoke ? How much coffee or tea? 9. Any constipation problem ? 10. Any Drugs history ? 11.Do you have proper sleep of 7-8 hours daily ? 12. Any cough ? Runny nose ? 13. Fever with chills? 14. Any burning urination ? Please answer the above questions to make a good diagnosis and treatment protocol. Also feel free to elaborate any other medical history or questions that I missed.