Back pain and knee pain
Hi Sir For the past 1 year I feel the back pain and at the same time chest and knee pain. I feel these types of pains after doing the mastrubation . I don't do regular mastrubation I do only two days in a month but in day I do three times. This pains continuously occurs while in my day to day life. It makes me feel uncomfortable. Kindly suggest on this.

My take home message for all my patients have been not to do Masturbation. As Masturbation mat give you temporary satisfaction or pleasure but there is a way difference between what you do with your hand and what you do in reality. Excess of anything can be harmful. Masturbating excessively can cause: fatigue weakness early ejaculation may also inhibit sexual activities with your partner injury to the penis vision changes lower back pain testicular pain hair loss If you find yourself excessively masturbating, you may want to divert the excessive energy in a more healthy way, such as : yoga meditation listening to music joining dance classes following an exercise routine such as aerobics, running, cycling, swimming etc However don’t take stress as there are medications and treatment available for the same.
As I have been dealing with similar cases since past 29 years trust me we’ll be able to help you in resolving your issue as well. Feel free to reach out.